|Course Name||: PCB DESIGNING TRAINING|
|Age limit/ Eligibility||: No need|
|Regular Batch Duration||: Daily 2 hours (15 days).
: Daily 3 hours (10 days).
|Weekend Batch Duration||: 4 hrs of every saturday & Sunday.|
|Crash Courses Duration||: 3 days. (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 10am to 7pm.
|Special Batch||: Morning : 7am to 9.30am
: Evening : 7pm to 9.00pm
|Registration Fees||: Rs 200 extra, 1 photo and student any id proof.|
|We provide||: Certificate, Reference Book Materials, Backup Support for doubts Clearing through whatsapp, Marketing Shop Details, Circuit Diagram pdf Collections etc…,|
PCB DESIGNING TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS:
- What is PCB and layers ?
- What is different between single layer and dual layer?
- PTH and SMD components Function, Testing and its electrical symbols
- Circuit maker setup
- PCB layout setup
- What is pad and via?
- What is silkscreen or footprint?
- What is mask and inner layer, outer layer?
- What is routing?
- What is auto routing? Gerber file