|Course Name||: UPS, INVERTER SERVICE TRAINING|
|Age limit/ Eligibility||: No need|
|Regular Batch Duration||: Daily 2 hours (15 days).
: Daily 3 hours (10 days).
|Weekend Batch Duration||: 4 hrs of every saturday & Sunday.|
|Crash Courses Duration||: 3 days. (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 10am to 7pm.
|Special Batch||: Morning : 7am to 9.30am
: Evening : 7pm to 9.00pm
|Registration Fees||: Rs 200 extra, 1 photo and student any id proof.|
|We provide||: Certificate, Reference Book Materials, Backup Support for doubts Clearing through whatsapp, Marketing Shop Details, Circuit Diagram pdf Collections etc…,|
UPS, INVERTER SERVICE TRAINING SYLLABUS:
- What is different between UPS and INVERTER
- Various types of Inverter and its function
- What is Transformer, Relay and Mosfet and its function testing method
- INVERTER Controller board function and its troubleshooting
- Inverter Charging Controller Board function and its troubleshooting
- All Components Soldering practical
- UPS Circuit Board Voltage Checking Method
- channel Mosfet and bridge rectifier testing and soldering
- What is Transformer /and its working method
- What is sine wave and square wave inverter?